Grass is Greener – just released!!
Join the Better Work-Life Revolution™
The secret is not to learn how to have fun and joy at work; the secret is to do work that is naturally engaging to who you are and what you are, so you know that you are making your highest and best contribution. This allows you to experience real joy naturally as part of your work-life. This is what Abraham Maslow called “peak experiences.” Sometimes this makes the right job downright fun.
“Lynn Taylor’s The Grass IS Greener, Core Values Index™ (CVI™) and Top Performer Profile™ are just in time for the transition from Information Age to what Lynn Taylor refers to as the Age of Wisdom.”
- Brandon Ebeling, HCS, CPC
“Lynn Taylor has done it again! He has captured the feelings that many have in the frustration and self-doubt of being in a job that is not right for us. Let’s imagine a world where our Real Core Values Self™ is in control and we are contributing to our jobs, our families and our communities from our highest and best unique self. The Grass is Greener is a discovery process to that world and one when multiplied across millions could create such a world.”
- Sandy Kolberg Ph.D.
Inside you will find:
- How and why people and businesses get into this wrong job predicament. It contains stories and examples and business results that illustrate the cost of putting people in wrong jobs.
- Stories of people who have spent years in wrong occupations, but now have a job that fits their deepest nature; the difference this has made for these people, for their families and for their employers.
- We will help you understand what your Real Core Values Nature™ is, and how it affects the way you feel about your job. How does this Real Core Values Self™ affect your ability and willingness to perform the tasks you are now required to perform?
- We will provide exercises and self-scoring questionnaires that will give you a new understanding of your deepest nature and where you belong in this world.
Lynn Ellsworth Taylor